The U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) National SBIR Road Tour is coming to Fairbanks Friday, July 20, giving Alaskan small businesses the opportunity to learn firsthand about America’s largest seed fund. SBA leads the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs, where the Federal Government awards over $2.5 billion annually to small businesses developing groundbreaking, high-risk technologies while taking no equity.
• Learn how to access local and state resources available to innovators, researchers, and technology entrepreneurs.
• SBIR Agencies Funding Priorities Overviews
Engaging Panel Sessions:
• Inside the Head of an Evaluator: Common Mistakes
• Grant Opportunities for a Public Purpose
• Staying On Track: Aligning Your Company for Success in the DoD
The contact for the SBIR Road Tour’s event in Fairbanks is Nickole Conley, Director, Center ICE, UAF: email@example.com, (907) 474-5626.
Event details and registration: https://bit.ly/2IpTgG1.
This SBIR Road Tour stop is hosted by the University of Alaska Fairbanks at the UAF Wood Center, 1731 S. Chandalar Dr.
Learn more by visiting http://www.sbirroadtour.com/dates.php#.